Join the Monthly Patrons Program
Your monthly contribution will provide invaluable support to the people and programs that make Envision Unlimited a leader in disability services in Illinois.
The Monthly Patrons Program provides essential unrestricted funding to provide support services that promote choice, independence, and inclusion 2,000 to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
A monthly donation will support programming in three primary areas: community living services, mental health services, and community day and employment services.
- 2,000 members with disabilities served
- 6,000 families served
- More than 94% percent of those we serve live at or below the poverty line
- 19 counties served: Adams, Brown, Champaign, Cook, DeWitt, Fulton, Knox, Livingston, Logan, Macon, Mason, McLean, Morgan, Moultrie, Peoria, Pike, Sangamon, Scott, & Tazewell.
- 18 Community hubs providing community inclusion
- 46 Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) Homes
Monthly Patrons Program Benefits: Listed in the Annual Report and on the website, invitations to special events, and more!
If you want to make a one time donation click here.